Dwelling policies are designed for town and rural dwellings, including cabins and seasonal dwellings when the Home-Guard or Farm policy is not appropriate. This policy may be written for owner-occupied dwellings or dwellings that are rented to others and includes protection for the dwelling. Supplementary coverage for other structures, personal property, additional living expenses and loss of rents is available. Personal Liability or Owners, Landlords and Tenants Liability can be added to this policy.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment